Laundry Business Plan
Want to enter the laundry industry in South Africa and handle washing, drying, ironing, folding and maybe even repairing or adjusting clothing and linen.
Is Laundry Business for me?
More and more people are moving from rural areas to cities and towns. They all have clothing and linen that require cleaning on a weekly, monthly or yearly basis. You as an entrepreneur are hardworking, trustworthy and finely tuned to details.
You or your business partner want to enter the laundry industry in South Africa and handle washing, drying, ironing, folding and maybe even repairing or adjusting clothing and linen. You or your business partner can use and care for washing, drying and laundry machines, and equipment.
You want to be in charge of and handle the company finances and admin, work with and manage staff and suppliers and love dealing with people. This business plan template will help you take the first step to own your own Laundry business.
- Funds needed to start: R 150 000.00
- Number of Business Owners: 1-2
- Potential Owner Salary in Year 1: R 100 000 each
- Number of Staff: 5 excl. owners.
- Number of Pages: 50 Page Document.
What is included in the business plan?
- Confidentiality Agreement;
- Executive Summary;
- Opportunity, Industry & Market;
- Company Description;
- Products & Services;
- Team – Management Team & Organisation;
- Marketing Strategy;
- Operational Plan;
- Financial Plan with 5-year Forecast & Projections.
What do our plans look like?
We have created an extract of an example business plan so you can see what you would be buying.
Click the link below to download the example.